Membership matters – to you & to the advancement of our profession. JOIN HERE!
Here are some key benefits of becoming a member:
- Have your practice questions researched & answered by OAAPN legal counsel.
- Access to continuing education. You’ll get timely access to mandatory continuing education opportunities to maintain certifications and licensure, and regional and statewide meetings and conferences on nursing and health care-related issues.
- Receive timely news & legislative updates – first. You’ll have the pulse of our profession by receiving perspective on state and national news, trends and ongoing legislative activity in your inbox and through our members-only forums before anyone else.
- Networking & engagement opportunities – You’ll have access to events, opportunities to serve, and the ability to engage members online – all of which present unique forums for members to connect and network with fellow APRNs.
Choose the membership level that’s right for you.
- Regular Membership: Open to all currently licensed and active Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNS), Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA), Certified Nurse Midwives (CNM), and Certified Nurse Practitioners (CNP). Regular members in good standing have voting privileges. $125
- Student Membership: Open to those individuals enrolled in a program for initial certification as a CNS, CRNA, CNM or CNP. Student members have no voting privileges. $45
- Retired Membership: Open to all CNS, CRNA, CNM or CNP retired from active practice as an advanced practice nurse. Retired members have no voting privileges. $45
- Associate Membership: Open to any non-APRN individual interested in supporting the mission of OAAPN. Associate members have no voting privileges. $125
- Supporting Membership: Open to any corporation, agency, institution, or organization that would like to financially support OAAPN's mission. Supporting members have no voting privileges.$500